Monday, April 11, 2011

Multiple Personalities

It’s almost like having multiple personalities.  You need to understand, this isn’t my first time blogging.  In fact, I have two other blogs.  In my other blogs, people in the small town where I live know who is writing.  Yet, during the course of blogging, I’ve found the need to express some ideas and events confidentially.   Expressing observations without the people I know playing detective to find out who I am referring to in certain situations.
One of my gifts is being a good listener.  People from all walks of life open up and share some of their most intimate experiences with me.  Sometimes this happens in the hallway at work, at the grocery store check-out line, or on the phone.  I will not betray a confidence.  My goal is to share my experiences as I see people being definitely human. 

No comments: